Governing your risk and compliance environment means understanding the potential for changes, preparing to meet them and continually improving.
Compliance and Risk Management Governance:
- Monitoring the regulatory environment and your internal operations to identify changes.
- Implementing appropriate changes
- Continual monitoring and testing for compliance and risk.
- Reporting at all levels, reviewing the environment to identify remediations and tracking those resolutions to completion.
Interest rate, credit, compliance and operational risks threaten with nearly every decision an executive makes. It is critical to strike the right balance between taking risks and managing them. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Risk Management Best Practices
- Risk Control Self Assessment Programs
- Key Risk Indicator Programs
- Vendor Management Programs
The financial services industry is in an era of high scrutiny and increased regulation that shows no signs of slowing. Companies can choose to proactively meet these new regulatory demands or adopt a more reactionary approach exposing them to expensive and reputation-damaging outcomes. It is best to proactively prepare.
Our service offerings include:
- Regulatory Impact Assessments on Process, Procedures, Systems and Operations
- Planning and Project Management for Regulatory Changes
- Independent Third Party QA and QC
- Regulatory Training Development and Administration
- Regulatory Compliance Data Analysis and Reporting
- Regulatory Audit Preparation and Mock Audits
- Assistance in formulation of a Response and Action Plan to the regulating agency.
- Governance & Regulatory Progress Reporting to the regulating agency.
- Remediation Support
- Anti-Money Laundering Consulting and Operational Support