The Newbold Advisors Energy Team offers the resources you need to master the mountains of data flowing through your business.
Extensive industry knowledge in upstream and downstream is coupled with a track record of delivery success for companies large and small – providing high-performance teams able to implement your data strategy or help you identify and deliver the technology changes that make the most difference in the short term.
The Newbold Advisors Energy Team is a group of technology experts and energy industry professionals, with a clear understanding of the industry’s needs, including:
Operations: Performance metrics, real-time data feeds from global operations, customer/vendor rationalization, item/part/product rationalization and HR/facilities/asset tracking.
Mergers and Acquisitions: Independent analysis of target company data and systems
Project Effectiveness: Data assessment and/or remediation for fixed-price projects; ERP project data surveillance
Compliance and Regulation: UNSPSC code requirements, federal and international blacklists, quality, health, safety and environmental regulations, managing data to minimize e-discovery and legal holds
Risk and Liability Mitigation: Data stewardship to ensure sound decision-making
Newbold Energy services include:
- Big Data, Master Data and Business Intelligence Roadmap Planning including Definition, Strategy and Effort/Cost Estimation
- Rapid Assessment of Data Readiness (RADaR) – bad data can be hard to detect and can have devastating impact on even the best project. A Newbold Data Health Analysis should be a prerequisite for any large projects, mergers or acquisitions
- Design and Development for:
- Big Data: Hadoop and related technologies and Analytics and related visualizations
- MDM, BI, BPM, DQM, DW
- Data Integration, ETL
- Data Management, Cleansing, Governance and Stewardship Consulting Services
- Business Analysis, Architecture, Data Science, Project Management and EIM Development Expertise