Newbold’s Servicing practice gives servicers and risk holders the expertise, resources and tools to operate effectively in times of uncertainty, maximizing opportunity.
Self-managed teams of experienced consultants are rapidly deployed to work on-site, complementing existing staff to answer today’s challenges and to build a compelling vision for your organization’s future.
This proven approach offers servicers and risk holders the benefits of immediate scale, leveraging the current servicing infrastructure while creating a champion/challanger environment that drives productivity across the entire platform.
Newbold Advisors also provides loan servicers with support in meeting other needs including:
- Process analysis and re-engineering
- SPOC implementation and management
- Short sale and modification process engineering and governance
- Loss recovery and REO management
- Servicing portfolio analysis and MSR valuation
- ARM audits
- Cash management and investor reporting – management and reconciliation services
- Accounting and financial reporting
- Risk management
- Compliance governance and audits
- Executive escalations governance, program design and audits
- Technology evaluation, procurement and implementation
- Vendor management