Technology applied appropriately is a critical business enabler, but scarce technology and business change dollars need to be strategically applied for the maximum result.
A strategy for technology that is not well thought out, balanced (in terms of technology and business needs), planned, and managed will result in added risk, wasted time, additional costs, and delay in achieving business results.
Newbold’s approach to technology strategy aligns the technology plan with a future state design that is fully reconciled with your company’s business strategy, resulting in a rational blueprint for your future.
We approach technology and business planning holistically, considering impacts and constraints on people, processes, data, and technology. The result is a practical, implementable plan that is balanced between “outside the box” ideas and practical necessity. The plan will be traceable directly to your business objectives and the implied set of future capabilities.
Our Technology planning services include deliverables-based advisory services. We also provide professionals to supplement your team to assist with:
- Strategy development, including off-site planning workshop facilitation
- Current state/future state design and future state gap analysis
- Roadmap and investment planning
- Growth investment planning
- Customer-centric re-organization
- Technology asset buy/hold/sell analysis
- Product delivery alternative analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Gap fill project Identification and strategy roadmaps
- Project Management Office Governance
- Program and Project Management